Information We Collect
Personal details that we may request from users for use and processing include the following:
- Any information that you submit when filling out forms to create an account on our website and other information that you send through our website or via email (name and surname, date of birth, email, phone number);
- All correspondence with us through our website, email, web chat, or other means of communication;
- The entire history of transactions with the Player Account, regardless of whether it occurs through websites or other means of communication;
- Website logins and their details (traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser, and activity logs, device data, weblogs, and other traffic information recorded in our system);
- Documents and evidence we reasonably request to verify your account, process deposits and withdrawals, and conduct fraud checks at our own initiative or as required by applicable law;
- Information about participation in surveys or other customer assessments that we conduct from time to time.
How We Can Use Your Information
We process your data to give you access to our services. We use our customer data for the following purposes:
- To process your bets and transactions (including the use of your credit cards and online payment systems);
- To provide you with gaming and other additional services that you seek on our site;
- To provide customer support as needed (for example, to help you set up the account you created and manage it);
- Identification and execution of verification checks, if necessary;
- To provide registered users with information about our promotional offerings or promotional information from our selected business partners and affiliates (only if the players have given their consent to receive such promotional materials);
- Compliance with legal obligations, including compliance with combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws and anti-money laundering (AML);
- To monitor and investigate transactions to prevent fraud, money laundering, abuse of terms, and other illegal and irregular gaming activities;
- Analysis of customer transactions during the evaluation of market research (participation in surveys is optional, and users can always opt out);
- For conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
If you choose to receive promotional materials, we will use your personal information, including your phone number and email, to send you marketing info about products, promotions, and services. It may also include information about the services and products of our business partners, such as game providers.
If gamblers do not want to receive promotional and marketing materials any longer, they can opt out anytime in their account settings. You can also contact the online casino's support team at [email protected], and our team will help you opt out of receiving promotional materials.
Please also note that if you receive any contest winnings or prizes from us, you consent to use your name and pseudonym for promotional purposes without additional compensation. However, an exception may be made if prohibited by law.
Obtaining Personal Information
We do not collect information about our customers without their knowledge. But we may automatically collect certain data about you if you provide such information when you use our services and interact with us.
We may also legally receive personal information from online merchants and service providers (such as fraud prevention companies). We also have the right to use third-party providers to render technical support. That is necessary to process your online transactions and original game content.
We may share the data you provided to us with other organizations within our group of companies and with our business partners. Among these companies are our parent companies, their parent companies, as well as all subsidiaries of the companies listed above. Among them, there are other companies with which we do business and have the necessary agreements.
Data processing of your information may be carried out by the Company or another organization from our group of companies. That capability is only available to companies using a third party to fulfill data processing needs. Employees of the Company, including the Money Laundering Officer, Data Protection Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Retention team members, Customer Support agents, VIP player managers, and other selected employees, must also have access to your data. That is necessary so they can carry out their duties and provide you with the assistance you need.
All our employees who have access to players' personal information or are associated with processing players' personal information have signed a confidentiality agreement. That means that they respect the confidentiality of player information under applicable gaming, privacy, and data protection laws.
Releasing Data to Third Parties
We do not sell or rent our players' data.
We may disclose our players' personal information if it is necessary by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We can also disclose your data to law enforcement or regulatory authority if we believe it is necessary to protect the company's legitimate interests, customers, or any third party. We will only share our customers' information with third parties in the following cases:
- If it is our direct duty under the law;
- We need to comply with our regulatory and legal obligations and be liable to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities and other obligations, including liability under any other applicable law and any other applicable regulatory authorities in other jurisdictions;
- If the company believes that the disclosure of customer information is to protect its safety, the safety of the player or others, respond to a government request, or investigate fraud;
- Where the data is required by our marketing service providers to perform their tasks;
- To any third party if the player has given their government consent.
We use third-party data processors for processing limited personal information on our behalf. Such service providers maintain the site, especially concerning hosting and operating websites, improving websites, marketing, website analytics, and sending email newsletters. We will make sure the transfer of Personal Data to the recipient follows Data Protection Laws and that the processor is subject to the same obligations as we are under the applicable Service Agreement.
Please note that the content we expose may contain links to third-party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for external content containing data processing disclosures and separate privacy policies.
We may also store anonymous derivatives of your data to improve our marketing communications and content. That is possible when automated decision-making is not required.
You should also note that we are required to store the personal data of players provided during registration and any data transferred during the period of the player account due to anti-money laundering regulations in the European Union licensed gaming jurisdictions. Our website must retain a player's data for at least five years from the player's last transaction or account closure. Accordingly, requests for deletion before the expiration of that period cannot be considered.
Security of Your Data
We acknowledge that we are bound by strict privacy laws when collecting and processing your Personal Information to manage your Game Account. Accordingly, we are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your data by following best business practices and applicable regulations.
We strive to provide a secure service to players and will take all reasonable precautions to make sure any data you provide to us remains secure.
Right to withdraw consent. When we rely on your consent that will allow us to process information, you can withdraw it anytime.
Access to Player Accounts is possible only with a special identifier and a unique player password. You can also use two-factor authentication to increase your security level and protect against unauthorized use of your account. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of registration information you own lies entirely with you. You are also responsible for ensuring that another user cannot access it.
- To check the personal information accuracy we have collected about you;
- To collect more information about how we use your data;
- If you wish to prevent future use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- If you see a need to correct or update the data you have provided us (in such a case, you must provide us with any evidence that we may reasonably require to make such a change).
In addition, you can file a complaint following Art. 77 GDPR. That complaint may be related to processing your data to a supervisory authority, particularly in place of the alleged infringement, the Member State of your habitual residence or place of work.
When you visit our site, our system collects information about it automatically. It collects your browser, IP address, and referring website. That collection may be shared with our platform providers and partners. We do not use information that was collected automatically to personally identify you without obtaining additional consent.
Required cookies: necessary for navigation and basic site functions (for example, access to sections for website members).
Functional cookies: allow us to analyze how you use our site and the choices you make (for example, your session key, language, or region) so that we can save your settings and offer you a more personalized experience.
Advertising cookies: allows us to evaluate how effective our content marketing is. Our partners provide us with these cookies so that we can track website visits and new player registrations through advertising. We do not share your data with affiliated partners, such as name or email address. Only information about the visit to the site is transmitted, which was collected using advertising cookies. However, your site visit data may be associated with other personal information collected by providers from other sources. These third-party providers' privacy notices and policies govern the latest external data processing.
We also use several third-party service providers who set cookies on our website. That is necessary for us to let you use the services they provide to us. These services include helping us improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and measuring the website's effectiveness.
Many online browsers automatically accept cookies. You have the option to block some cookies or all of them or delete cookies that are already set by changing your browser settings. However, we advise you not to block or delete cookies, as that may limit your experience on our website.